So is there anything that ISN'T considered cheating now? adult content

OK, there are things that I wouldn't want my husband doing, like having sex with other women, and I don't think I'd be thrilled if I found him having cyber sex either.
But from what I'm seeing, it looks like just about anything is considered cheating by someone!

Speaking to another woman about something is emotional cheating, Looking at porn is cheating, I've seen posts where someone felt that Masturbation was cheating, partly because they were afraid he would think of another women while he was doing it!

My God ladies, we married real live imperfect men, not robots!

There are many things that we can do to try and 'affair proof ' our relationships that I do think can help a great deal.
But we can't control our men so much that we can be certain that he will always act in ways that we want.
They are still their own person, not our slaves, and we don't own them. we have no right to try and control their every move.

would you really WANT a man like that? When I married, I married because I wanted the smart strong man I saw, not a minion!
sheesh!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Breathing is not cheating yeah breathing. LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:55 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• i completely agree with you!
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 10:56 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• is there a like button?
    red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 10:59 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Depends on the relationship and the actions. There are a lot of inappropriate things for me but, I don't consider them "cheating."
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:02 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• i like red head mommy 2 's answer lol.................i agree though being with another women..not good.. but adult movies and doing there own " thing" if fine..just means i can sleep lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Anything that you deem cheating in your relationship is cheating. Everyone has different standards for their mate.

dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• 'Anything that you deem cheating in your relationship is cheating. Everyone has different standards for their mate.'
    sure they do, it's just that when I look at some of the standards that some women have laid out, I wonder how they expect a human to live up to them!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Well then that's their problem, right? My husband likes to flirt with younger women online-I don't consider it cheating, just slightly disrespectful.
    phoofy

Answer by phoofy at 12:06 AM on Mar. 12, 2011