How grateful would you be and what would you do to thank them?

Two ladies showed up our door with two boxes od Thanksgiving food, for us to prepare. It included a ham, a turkey, vegetables, eggs, milk, sugar, flour, cookies and tons of other things. We were so grateful but all I could get out was "Thank you very much". I feel awful, my dog ran down the stairs barking and I met them outside.
I don't know how I should thank them. It will certainly help with the holidays.
Should I send a card to the church or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Volunteer to help the church during the holidays, that's a great way to show appreciation

Anonymous

• Send a card and just pay the kindness forward when you can. :O) A simple Thank You should always be enough.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 1:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Send them a thank you card.

Answer by gemgem at 1:59 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Send them a Thank you card... and maybe some of those cookies you can now make!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:23 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I agree.... bake them something nice for after Sunday services and deliver it with a nice card. They will appreciate it as much as you do!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 2:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• i say a card and pay it forward....help someone else who needs it when you can. and the cookie idea is a good one too.
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 3:39 PM on Nov. 23, 2008