A Married Man

Ok Not sure Im really asking a question but me and the DH have been haveing alot of problems the past 6 months or so and we both started seeing other people..........well long story short I THINK IM IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED MAN WHO ISNT MY HUSBAND.......      He told me last night he loved me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• i totally agree with the poster we are NOT ones to judge a situation like this and if you find someone
    and he happens to so be married at the time i wouldn't let it pass by IF you think he could be "the one"
    because if he is the one for you then they wont last! HOWEVER on the other hand i wouldn't just do it for sexual
    purposes....

i met the love of my life through a friend who dated him before me... i wasn't really cheating with him
    while they were together but they just didn't work out and we are together now and i'm still good friends with her
    so weird situations are not as bad as they might sometimes appear!
    ash2011903

Answer by ash2011903 at 1:07 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Just because you have a open marriage doesn't mean everyone in the world does to. You need to leave other married men alone, maybe try to work on your own marriage.
    red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 11:02 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• You know what you see when you look in the mirror?? A Home Wrecker! Doesn't that feel good? Learn to stand on your own, love yourself and your family enough to be a good person, and do what's right. So many people are going to be hurt by all of this. Stop being so selfish and get your life straight. JMO
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:06 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• step away from her husband!!!!!!!
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 10:58 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• It's a lose, lose situation. First off, he is married. Second he is cheating on someone.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:01 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I agree.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 10:59 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Married men are NOOOOOO good.
    melanieleigh07

Answer by melanieleigh07 at 11:01 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• ARE YOU NUTS?!!!!!!!!! get away from her husband. You are only asking for more pain and problems .
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 11:01 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• IF DUDE CHEATS W/YOU... HE WILL CHEAT ON YOU!!!!!! Everybody loves the excitement of a NEW BO... the newness etc..... .Just like the marriage u have with YOUR HUBBY>>>>> THIS TOO WILL FADE. Takes a stronger person to rekindle the love you found in YOUR hubby.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 11:05 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I don't know you and I don't like you.....I just needed to say how I feel.
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 11:11 PM on Mar. 11, 2011