Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Does anyone know a good lawyer in Colorado County or how to do a "motion to modify" without a lawyer?

My boyfriends sons mom might be going to prison, and we want to get custody so if she goes to prison, he isn't completely devastated when she just disappears. We want him to get used to be with us more before this happens.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Parenting Debate

Answers (2)
  • Go down to the court house and tell them you want to modify the parenting plan and they will tell you what papers you need.

    Answer by AshleyLynnW at 8:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

  • Yup, that's all you have to do. Don't need a lawyer.

    Answer by GothicChk52 at 10:48 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.