my husband wants to get 3 different types of game consels for my 3 three boys an xbox go pro for my oldest an xbox arcade for my middle boy and a wii for the youngest my?is this to much even though they do fight over everthing and thats all they asked for chirtmas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Sounds fun to me. I only have one boy and he got 1 each Christmas so now we have several. I think it's perfect because they won't fight over play time.
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 1:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• personally for me I say yes it is too much at one time. That said my son has friends whose parents have done that exact same thing and said it was a great way to deal with sibling rivalry. On the same note, I can not really give you a great answer because our house has a PSP, PS2, PS3, nintendo 64, SP, DS, and Wii. I know it sounds rediculous but hubby has always gotten the new console when we could afford it and I refuse to let the kids play the new stuff so they get the used ones. hubby prefers playstation and I prefer nintendo so we each have our own and the kids get all the old stuff. I say if that is what you want to do then go for it, to each their own
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 1:53 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Nope I dont think its too much. My kids all have diff game systems. I say if you can afford it, they want it, its christmas, and itll save from future arguments go for it.

Answer by gemgem at 1:57 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• too much all at once. they need to learn how to share... and unless you plan on buying all three of them the same games every time you buy one of them games... you will have a problem.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:22 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I say go for it. You never know what can happen tomorrow. You might not be able to buy these things later down the road and if you can bless your children with things today then do it.
    Anonymous

• lol, is it really for the kids or for him? asking cause my dad bought my sisters and i different game consoles as kids so he could play them.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 2:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• It sounds a little pricey, but if you can afford it, go for it! I wish we could get the kids each one. Right now they have an old SuperNintendo lol.... I love Mario!, a PS2 (ok, 3 PS2s if you count the one at grandmas) and a Wii. They are probably getting an XBox360 this Christmas, but not sure yet.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 2:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• As long as there is no cash bites ...go for it. Keeps three boys happy and peace for the parent...
    Joyo4

Answer by Joyo4 at 3:29 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Personally, I think that's too much. You should just get a Wii. Up to 4 players can play at the same time so there would be no fighting. Not to mention with this console, they actually get some exercise.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:42 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• If that is what they want, and you can afford it....what is the difference if you get them all at once or separately anyway? I can see the point about less fighting too. Otherwise, how would you pick? And as for the games, they can get games as they usually get things, birthdays, allowances, whatever...and they still have to share to play together once in a while. They will be excited, I am sure. It should be a nice Christmas...as long as you have a tv for each game!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 4:35 PM on Nov. 23, 2008