Would you rather be somewhere else right now????

If yes, then where??

natersmom76

Asked by natersmom76 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• would ratherbe sitting in my dads livingroom, with all my family. I miss my dad he lives on the other side of the states from me and has yet to meet his new grandson
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 11:06 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• nope, love it right where I am, sitting next to my DH
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 11:06 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• yes, my bed, but DH is yelling at the TV over a ball game
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:07 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• On a tropical beach with a texas size margarita in my hand and now where to be for about a month.
    LisaAnn069

Answer by LisaAnn069 at 11:08 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Sorry to hear that, dancinintherain!!
    natersmom76

Comment by natersmom76 (original poster) at 11:08 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I'm over due for a vacation. I haven't traveled in over 10 years, I have family and now college responsibilities. But if I had the time, I would go back to Puerto Rico with my husband and stay in his grandmas house and spend the day at the beach and the evenings going into town. Even a nightly walk on the beach would be relaxing for me.
    blogmom

Answer by blogmom at 11:16 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• On the warm beach laying out on the sand watching the sunset over the slightly hectic ocean. The same place that I would always like to be. lol.
    lovemylittle1

Answer by lovemylittle1 at 11:19 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I would most definitly rather be somewhere else. I am stuck in colorado since my husband joined the army. I don't have no family and that is where I would like to be. Back in missouri with my family and friends.
    charmd18

Answer by charmd18 at 11:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I am having a very dark moment right now. Hard day at work, after work, obligatory Friday night dinner at my in-laws, just got back at 10:30 with a pile of laudry and a sink full of dirty dishes, meanwhile hubby has to work tomorrow, so I am home alone with 2 kids by myself....it's terrible, the place I'd rather be right now is me as a singleton.
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 11:45 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

•  

I am having a very dark moment right now. Hard day at work, after work, obligatory Friday night dinner at my in-laws, just got back at 10:30 with a pile of laudry and a sink full of dirty dishes, meanwhile hubby has to work tomorrow, so I am home alone with 2 kids by myself....it's terrible, the place I'd rather be right now is me as a singleton.

that totally sucks bad.....feel for you.  there are many times I fantasize about life as a singleton......

natersmom76

Comment by natersmom76 (original poster) at 11:58 PM on Mar. 11, 2011