Diapers. adult content

I just bought the Huggies pure and natural diapers..and I wondered..

Shouldnt ALL diapers be made like this? with the Aloe and Vitamin E..the organic cotton and hypoallergenic? I would think so! but I suppose diaper companies dont. lol

SweetPoison

Asked by SweetPoison at 11:25 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• That's why I use cloth lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• that is what makes them brand name. all the cheap ones are...well...cheap and will stay that way
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:53 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Well I agree they should be but not everyone can afford such products, the manufacturers must cater to the masses if they wish to make money. Organic products of all sorts are still higher -priced than say Generic or even name-brands.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:20 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I agree
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 8:22 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I mean im just saying..I know diapers are crazy and ridicuouly expensive..and just like formula. its f*ckin ridiculous that these companies can spike these prices when they know we cant do anything about it..we cant boycott them cause we need them. it makes me sick how much money formula companies make off us. its like seriously? ahh

but i kno..all the healthy stuff for us costs too much and they wonder why this country is the way it is. all the cheap stuff isnt really good for us (not saying ALL..im saying some) yet we cant afford NOT to buy the cheap stuff..like a damn circle.
    SweetPoison

Comment by SweetPoison (original poster) at 1:25 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Breastfeeding is free! And the best healthiest thing out there for baby!
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:26 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• yea..but not all people CAN breastfeed..and I dont think we should have to pay for the fact that we can't..
    SweetPoison

Comment by SweetPoison (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Mar. 16, 2011