Somebody calls you a..... What do you think/How do you react?

Somebody calls you a MILF (to your face, or you overhear it, hear about it, etc.). What do you think of them saying that, and/or how do you react?

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 11:31 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'd be pretty happy to hear that!! LOL

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:33 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Well....MILF (mother Id like to fuck) is my understanding of what it means. If the guy was HOT Id be flattered, but if he was slug boy FUGLY, Ide be upset. But thats just me.

Answer by vbruno at 11:34 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Me too, Crafty!

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:34 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• honestly, i dont know why but i'm a bit flattered. im guessing most would take it offensive and be disgusted

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:34 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Both flattered and offended. DH calls me that sometimes! LOL Or a MIGF or MIDF (mom I get to fuck, mom I do fuck)

Answer by musicpisces at 11:39 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I am a little disgusted simply b/c I am thinking this guy could be late teens and early 20's...yuke. It's just weird to me. but then again, I think Ashton K. and Demi are pretty cool.

Answer by Olivia4116 at 11:40 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Id laugh. Its an immature thing to say but somewhat flattering.

Answer by katcb1019 at 11:47 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Well, my Husband tells me I'm a MILF (but in the "You're a Mom I LOVE to F***" aspect, hehe), and it makes me all I think it's pretty damn awesome. ;D But I hear it so much from friends..I just say thank you. I don't see it, but hey. It's still nice of them to say. I don't think it's offensive in the least compliment. But I still wouldn't like it if some random stranger/creeper told me I's just inappropriate then..still a compliment, but it could be worded better, ya know?

Answer by -AJ at 12:14 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• not like its an insult! It would give me a laugh or two.

Answer by Mom2Ladybug at 12:14 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• It makes me want to yack, only because there are porn sites that feature MILF's

Answer by catsmom1993 at 12:04 AM on Mar. 12, 2011