Is this gross?

I have birth pics posted on here but my private area isn't showing and a mom said that it was gross to have such pics up but I think it's beautiful. It's not as if my crotch is showing it's cover. I've seen breastfeeding pics posted here before. so what's the problem? Do you think it's gross?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• No I do not think it is gross. As always when posting pics on the Internet we need to keep in mind who might be viewing them. Again, I do not find birth pics or breast feeding pics offensive. It is a natural occurrence for women.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 2:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• No I dont. Obviously that mom has an opinion and maybe isnt comfortable with birthing pictures. If nothing is "showing" and it isnt against cafemom TOS who cares? You like them and think theyre beautiful and thats what matters.

Answer by gemgem at 2:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I dont think they are gross but i think those kinds of pictures should be personal, and privet. But she was the one who was looking... you shouldnt have to sensor what you put up because of the people who are going to look at YOUR pictures....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:30 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I have pictures like that, too. They're not posted though. Not everyone can handle it.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I think they're great and very natural.. Nothing to be ashamed of, just like breastfeeding. I don't know why some people (women) can't handle it. Leave them up and feel proud!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 3:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Not to sound nasty, but even if everything was showing, its not like it is a sexual picture by any means! And we've all been there...and we all know what a great emotional moment it is.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:09 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• if ya don't like it then don't look, who's she to tell you what you can have on "your" page.
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 4:34 PM on Nov. 23, 2008