Can you help me with my burning software?!?! PLEASE!!

Im trying to burn a dvd. I have used windows media plater and itunes. Both recognize its a blank disc. windows media wont even attempt to burn it. Itune completely acts like it has burned the dvd. When i go to play it in my dvd player, it says it has no data on it.

WTF?! its frustrating!!! This is a new dvd burner driver. My other one reached its lifespan. i just put this one in last night. it burned one dvd, but none after that.

Its annoying and imwasting discs.

can anyone help me? or guide to where i can get help? its annoying!!! PLEASE!! lol

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:58 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Technology

• Okay, my dvd will play in my computer, but not a dvd? but ONE disc i burnt will. not the others???its a memorex DVD+R 16x
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 12:13 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Here's a website about fixing problems with Memorex dvd burners. You can even ask an online expert about this and get a quick answer. Hope this helps.
    http://www.fixya.com/support/memorex/cd_and_dvd_burners
    blogmom

Answer by blogmom at 12:31 AM on Mar. 12, 2011