Baby Alive Doll

My dd wants this for her birthday. How does the doll eat? What accessories went well with the doll> This is the one that eats, not the one in the crib that stands (tho it is adorable!!!) that she is asking for.

txdaniella

Asked by txdaniella at 12:00 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Shopping

• That is the Baby All Gone doll.

There's a certain way you put the spoon in the food opening in the bowl that slides a slider on the back of the spoon and that puts the food (bananas) from the handle onto the spoon. Then when you put the spoon with the food on it in the baby's mouth, it releases the slider and the food shoots back into the handle. There's also a sippy cup and it's one of those where when you tip it, it looks like the juice on the inside is being drank.

For the longest time, our local Wal-Mart only had the little rain outfit...which was cute, but not cute enough for me to want to buy it. Then they had a precious satiny pink and brown outfit with a cupcake on the shirt and a little purse...LOVED it, so bought it. It is so stiff that I'm ready to take it off her and throw it in the washer to soften it up some. Also, it's like 2 sizes too big on her, so that's a little irritating.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:36 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Are you talking about the Baby All Gone or the Newborn one? Baby All Gone eats fake food and drinks fake drink and there is no diaper change. Newborn eats and drinks from packets that you mix and will dirty diapers.

My daughter has both and I like the Baby All Gone one better just because you don't have to keep buying new things to keep the feeding and changing.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:17 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Thanks I think it is baby all gone. I saw the spoon would somehow have fake food but hadnt opened the package so how does the food move?

Do yall have any of the outfits they sell?
    txdaniella

Comment by txdaniella (original poster) at 11:09 PM on Mar. 12, 2011