Why are you up?

Since it's a firday night, why are you up still? Have you gone to bed and had to get back up?

I'm up beucase it's only after 10 my time pus waiting for s/o to come home from work. Should be in bed sleeping beucase I know I'll be up with my brother (I'm a good sister he sleeping over) and then tomorrow is a full day.

red_head_mommy2

Asked by red_head_mommy2 at 12:08 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• because I need some me time, and the only time I get it is when everyone else is asleep!
    Mom2Ladybug

Answer by Mom2Ladybug at 12:09 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• its just barely 10 and its friday?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:09 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• It's only 9pm here. I just got the kids in bed and now the baby is throwing a fit.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:10 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• because ever since my hysterectomy (4yrs ago), I have not been able to sleep normal. I swear when they took my "woman hood", they also took my memory and sleeping ability. It sucks! Plus, I tend to stress out more at night! I'm unfortunately a night owl!!!!
    Hope4Teal

Answer by Hope4Teal at 12:14 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• What Mom2Ladybug said, plus I've always been a night owl.

natersmom76

Answer by natersmom76 at 12:20 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• It's actually Our Monday, and it's only after 2200 here in NM. Still too early for me to go to sleep, and I'm letting my Son stay up late just because. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:23 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• It is 930 here and I am making marizpan seashells for my son's birthday cake for his party on Sunday. I am going to be baking all day tomorrow. I also have to head over to the super walmart tonight to buy some fondant! I like working at night!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:25 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I don't know! I should be passed out because i hardly got any sleep last night AND we went to the zoo AND aquarium. It was a lot of walking. I should be exhausted!
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 12:25 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• It's only 9:36 here. Too early for me.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:36 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I went to bed early fri nite
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 8:17 AM on Mar. 12, 2011