Is this gross?

I have birth pics posted on here but my private area isn't showing and a mom said that it was gross to have such pics up but I think it's beautiful. It's not as if my crotch is showing it's cover. I've seen breastfeeding pics posted here before. so what's the problem? Do you think it's gross?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• This is a mom site ... that means that everyone here either has had a child or is pregnant with one, why someone would say birthing pics are gross is beyond me, maybe she shouldnt be browsing through people pics if she is going to get upset with what she finds. Having a baby is beautiful!!
    Mommy_of_two_85

Answer by Mommy_of_two_85 at 2:10 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I can only "judge" so much without seeing them, but I wouldn't think it's gross! It's not like she has to look at them, anyway! Arg, what is wrong with some people?
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:05 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• gross but it's your right to post em so she should lay off. {i do find the whole birthing process gross}
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 2:39 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• She was probably jealous that your baby was close to perfect! (HA only mine are perfect, LOL!! :) )
    I agree with Mommy of Two, we have all been there and grossed out or not, she should respect your gumption to post them. You should be proud! I was a c-section both times and I would have loved to have pictures of me in L and D. You have nothing to be ashamed of, it's your body, it's your baby so as long as your comfortable with other people seeing them, then good for you!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 3:03 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• As long as its tasteful, no one should care. They also dont have to look at your page. With that said, Ive seen one mom's main photo of herself BF'ing.. I find it distasteful, it looks sexual to me.. but its just an opinion. I'm sure others appreciate it.

What do they say about opinions.. they're like buttholes, we all have one, and they stink..lol..
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 4:53 PM on Nov. 23, 2008