Scentsy

Does anyone on here sell it?

metalhealthmom

Asked by metalhealthmom at 12:16 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Money & Work

• I don't. I tried to, but could never get any information on how to become a consultant. You CAN go to the website and find a consultant near you though.

http://www.scentsy.net/en-us/party-consultant.aspx <--that's the direct link to finding someone near you. LOVE the product by the way.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:19 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I have seen a few Moms on here sell it. I'm sure you'll be hearing from them soon.

Best Wishes!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:53 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I sell Mia Bella's but I know a few people that sell Scentsy. Just be sure to check into what's required in order to be a rep......I found HUGE differences between a few candle companies. That being said, some of the requirements didn't fit my life, such as home parties or minimum sales amounts. Good luck!

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 9:28 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yeah, I sell it too and I'm sort of discouraged by the minimum sales. I'm having a really hard time building business. No one's gotten in touch with me yet-I just mentioned in a post that I sold it and a bunch of women were like YOU CAN'T ADVERTISE HERE even though the post had NOTHING to do with Scentsy, I just mentioned that I was a DS consultant, lol.
    metalhealthmom

Comment by metalhealthmom (original poster) at 9:31 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I've seen tons of ads for Scentsy on CM....hmmmm The women I know don't do very well with it either. Maybe you should look into something different or maybe just a different candle company.
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 10:23 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Well, I really love the product. For now I'll stick with it. If anything, I can buy it myself and get the commission back. I just think in this economy its hard for a lot of people to justify spending money on wickless candles and I can respect that.
    metalhealthmom

Comment by metalhealthmom (original poster) at 10:43 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I don't know where you are at but I live in Texas and it seems like EVERYONE sells it here. I can't tell you how many friends of mine sells it. I would keep an eye out on bulletin boards, cars, etc... I bet you will find someone! ;o)
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 11:06 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• There are a lot of women on here that sell Scentsy. I myself am w/ Gold Canyon Candles and have been in your shoes before. It's basically just getting yourself out there and spreading the word about your business. What I did, is made sure that I tell everyone about my business, and ask everyone to do a party, whether it be a home or book party. Do you do any events like craft shows or vendor shows? Is there a lot of people in your area that sells Scentsy?
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 11:32 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I am a scentsy representative and I absolutely love it! I have had a blast selling it, now depending on the effort you put into the business will depend on your sales, if you just post a few times on certain websites that you sell and you don't actually take catalogs to the store with you or put effort into it, you won't get much out of it, however, i am a stay at home mom of (getting ready to be 2) kids and I bring in that little extra cash every month that my husband and I need. If any of you have any questions feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to help! :)
    MrsRose123

Answer by MrsRose123 at 10:00 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I am a scentsy rep and I have a good luck with it. I could have better luck if I marketed more, but it is kind of a side job thing for me to make some extra money and be able to go out without my kids for a little while and be social. I have alot of fun throwing the parties and even do my own open house parties occasionally. Feel free to PM me if you want any more information! And good luck!
    cheyegirl82

Answer by cheyegirl82 at 8:32 PM on May. 26, 2011