If you rent an apartment

Do you have a washer and dryer? Or do you use a laundromat?

metalhealthmom

Asked by metalhealthmom at 12:18 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Washer and dryer
    Mom2Ladybug

Answer by Mom2Ladybug at 12:19 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Washer and dryer.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:20 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• We have a washer and dryer.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:21 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• It's a duplex, but we have a washer and dryer. I have two kids and I cloth diaper, I coudln't stand to have to lug all our laundry to the laundromat. i'd end up washing my clothes in the bathtub.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:22 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• We rent a house, it has washer & dryer hook-ups, but we use our own washer and dryer.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:22 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Washer and dryer. After moving into an apartment where we had hookups I can't imagine going back to having to use a laundromat.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:03 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I live in a 2 bedroom apartment and there is a washer and dryer in the basement for tenants to use. We pay the utility bills for that room so they are free, but we do have to share them with the neighbors.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 1:24 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• When we rented we were in a building with 5 apartments. In the basement was hook-ups for every apartment to have their own washer and dryer. You had to provide your own washer and dryer.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 1:21 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I have a laundry room with a washer and dryer. The last place I lived didn't, so I'm thankful to have that this time! It's a nice upgrade.
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 7:46 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• we have a washer and dryer.
    i remember one apartment we rented didn't have washer/dryer hookups, they just had on site laundry which sucked because you had to load all of your laundry and walk downstairs and across the road and you had to pay to wash and dry.
    ugh that sucked bad!
    xLeeAnnex

Answer by xLeeAnnex at 3:34 PM on Mar. 18, 2011