How many people have guns in their house or car??? adult content

Anyone ever have to actually use them? Maybe I'm watching to many movies! I always keep a overly huge knife in my car. Do I ever plan on using it nahhh but it doesn't hurt to have going through the city with my beautiful cargos on board. It also comes in handy to cut those annoying tags off new sunglasses LOL.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I Live in SC. Everyone has guns. Including me. I even carry concealed. I did better on the concealed weapons testing than the hubby., which scarred him, but my dad was a cop and I was raised around gun's. I feel safer having one. Better to have it and not need it, then to NEED it and not have it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:42 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• home- yes many guns..
    car- no.. should have a knife though..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:44 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• we have guns, we dont have them in our house - my inlaws house. ive shot before (first time last year) haha
    i have something in our suv no gun tho.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 12:57 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• We have guns, but since we had children, we keep them at my father's house. My cousin shot himself as a young teen and I am terrified of what would happen if the kids somehow got to them. We do go shooting every once in a while though, and LP likes to hunt.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 1:07 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Well, my Husband is in Law Enforcement..so He always carries when We go out. And at home..We have LOTS of guns and a nice big safe to keep them in. We're gun people, what can I say? ;D I hope I never have to use them for self defense, but at least I know I can protect my Son and myself when We are alone should the occasion arise. I love shooting for fun, though. Great way to relieve stress. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:14 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• We keep ours in the closet in a room for storage right now until we get a gun cabinet our kids arn't even old enough to open doors that doors always closed to the room anyway. They scare me in the house when the kids get older but at the same time i do feel safer. Also I'm going for law enforcement so it will become a normal thing to see.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:22 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• We own several guns and I plan to get my concealed carry license soon so that I may carry one in the car with me.
    sydash11

Answer by sydash11 at 2:14 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Not me
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 8:13 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Guns in the house. I haven't had to use them in my adult life, but we did while I still lived at home. I lived in the country on a farm. Several different times, we had people try to break in because they thought it would be easy. They didn't count on the fact we all knew how to use a rifle, shotgun, and pistol. Of the 4 attempts, all of them were taken off by the sheriff.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:21 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• My SO has guns where he lives at that him and his family use for when they go hunting. My kids know that they are there but not where they keep them. None are in the house where I live at.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 11:24 AM on Mar. 12, 2011