Planned vs unplanned

my pregnancy was unplanned. Im really glad it happened though. Life has changed so much and I love it even though it gets tough. i think if it werent for our 5 month old daughter my bf and i would not have worked through any of our little foolish fight. Our daughter made us become closer and have more patience.

was yours planned>? unplanned? What is life like now?

minki111

Asked by minki111 at 12:43 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• My first was unplaned and unready... I was 16 and too young. But I grow up and took care of my dd. Shes ten now and I woundn't trade her for the world.
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 1:16 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Unplanned and unready too. My husband and I were dating for three months when we go pregnant. I have doubts (I don't know if they're made up or not) that he would have married me if it weren't for our baby. I always wish that we have had more time together as a couple before having out baby because there are days when it's hell on Earth and some that are pure bliss. We just need to get our shit together.
    tdbaas

Answer by tdbaas at 1:29 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Completely planned. My husband and I were married for 8 years and together for 12 when we had our first child. The hardest part about it is that my husband was used to having me to himself for all those years and for a while he was actually jealous of the attention I gave the babies because I was too tired to pay a lot of attention to him. It's easier now that they are older.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 8:02 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• 2 were planned. and we were planning on me getting fixed. but it looks like God had a surprise in store for us. we are waiting to see. but i am almost 100 percent that i am. and it was not planned
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Mar. 12, 2011