Planned vs unplanned

my pregnancy was unplanned. Im really glad it happened though. Life has changed so much and I love it even though it gets tough. i think if it werent for our 5 month old daughter my bf and i would not have worked through any of our little foolish fight. Our daughter made us become closer and have more patience.

was yours planned>? unplanned? What is life like now?

minki111

Asked by minki111 at 12:43 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• we have six kids and only one was planned (the third), but all are very very loved and I can't imagine life without any one of them (no, we're not Catholic!) and yes we do have a tv... :)
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 12:45 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Unplanned, but also the best surprise of my life.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 12:48 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• The first was unplanned and almost aborted (long story, not going into it). The second was planned. And I'm DONE at 2 kids.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:50 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• first unplanned, second planned, third unplanned hahaha ..we are trying for a forth - planned lol ..
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 12:53 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• My Son was THE best surprise! He may have been unplanned, but He was definitely meant to be here. Life is even more beautiful and exciting with my Little Man..and He saves my Life every day! =] And I gotta say..referring to a child as an "oops" or an "accident" gets under my skin..am I alone? lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:04 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I can kind of say they were all planned. The first one was PLANNED TO THE MAX. I had fertility issues and it took us a year. With the second, I said I was never going to go thru the hell I had TTC my first again, and we went to foster to adopt...about the time we got our license, I found out I was pregnant. So yes, we definitely wanted more children, we wanted them right away, but we didn't think it was going to happen biologically. I'm pregnant with our third now, and we had planned to wait until our baby was out of diapers, but got pregnant in the potty training stage, so its not like it was way earlier than we had expected, and not like we didn't want to start trying within a couple months, so I'll say she was planned but running a little ahead of schedule LOL!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 1:05 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Unplanned. It was tough at first but now we've finally worked hard enough that we have stability and have gotten the hang of things.
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 1:06 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• My 19 month old son was unplanned and life has changed ALOT since his birth! While it would have been nice to finish school and all that, I've accepted that maybe I was meant to take a different path. I live with his father (my fiance) and we are getting married in June. I wouldn't change my son for the world and I know he was given to me at this time for a reason. I've never been more responsible in my entire life, as I am now.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:51 AM on Mar. 12, 2011