Is it ok to eat fish while pregnant ?

Ok today I had 2 pieces of fish for dinner and this is my first time eating it with this pregnancy I'm 13 weeks pregnant I heard a little bit of fish is ok once in while but I just wanted to make sure cus I know some fish has mercury in it. Any advice ladies.

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 12:51 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i dont eat seafood so i have no idea much you can eat but remember as long as you dont eat a lot of it youre okay.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 12:52 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• What kind of fish was it? I know you can eat salmon and shrimp.. But tuna, shark, flounder etc. have high levels of mercury.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 1:18 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• It's ok once in a while... I've ate flounder one time when i was like less than 10wks but hatsumomo is right.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 2:35 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Due to the mer`cury you have to speak to your doctor.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 4:24 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• omg so fish is not good o eat while you are pregnant. I always eat seafood. I love it.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 9:08 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• yes, just eat it in moderation.
    asil

Answer by asil at 3:59 AM on Mar. 14, 2011