Memory Foam Mattress - Do you have one? Do you like it?

Do you have a memory foam mattress? Do you like it if you do? Why or why not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Home & Garden

• we just got one in sept. or oct. sometime lol.. my husband loves it. i however not so much ONLY because i have a bad back/neck so i wake up and cant move for 20-30 minutes which i am sure it has nothing to do with my bed!! haha
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 12:59 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Does it make your back problems worse?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:00 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• We bought a memory foam mattress topper and LOVE it! Our mattress is older and we couldn't afford a new mattress, but we could afford the memory foam topper. It really is great. I think we paid about $125 at Sam'sClub.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:00 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• no, it hurts no matter what!! but i like a realllly super soft bed ... its kinda hard we have something on top to make it a little softer which my husband hates lol
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 1:03 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I have one and absolutely love it... when you first get it will take a few days to reach full size .... It will feel uncomfortably hard at first (about a week), i think it is because it is not full expanded.... Now, I fall asleep within mins and seldom move or wake up... I would have a hard time sleeping on anything else... I have shoulder and hip problems this keeps me aligned and comfortable.... I didnt pay that much for it ... it is a 10 inch mattress it was under 300 on Walmart website...
    TraceyLu

Answer by TraceyLu at 8:08 AM on Mar. 12, 2011