I hear the new color to use in your house is brown. I don't think I could look at a brown wall everyday. Could you?

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 12:59 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Home & Garden

• no if a light tan i could but brown no way
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 9:09 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yeah, it wouldn't show the dirt! :P No, I don't think I'd like brown or any other dark colour. Be like living in a cave!
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 1:06 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Maybe a chocolate brown, I could, yeah.
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 12:59 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• no.. it reminds me of changing baby diapers !
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 1:00 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• It'd be better than these white walls in the house We rent!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:00 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• doesnt matter too much to me. my brother painted my walls in my house red in my living room beige in the master room, i just left it alone and made it work. im too lazy to paint lol
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 1:06 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Not until I saw my niece's bedroom. It's chocolate brown and really quite pretty. I never would have thought...
    JeannieBee

Answer by JeannieBee at 2:42 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I actually painted my living room in browns because I have a huge window, that brings in a lot of light. It was so bad that we couldn't view the tv or do any work in there because of the glare(even after I put new curtains up). So I did my main wall with the tv in a dark chocolate & then I did the other large wall in a light mocha; I then added pops of color throughout the room, like on my curtains, slip covers/ect. I was nervous @ first but now we love it, it makes the whole room feel more comfy, warmer and lived in.

Hope4Teal

Answer by Hope4Teal at 5:46 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yes, I could definitely do brown, as long as it wasn't oversaturated in the room.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:59 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I love a chocolate brown room... you have to put the finishing touches on it to appreciate it.... Plus the newest colors are shades of gray ... I did my living room in browns a few years ago...I have to admit I tend to be be alittle ahead of the game because I get bored with colors and change it up often
    TraceyLu

Answer by TraceyLu at 8:02 AM on Mar. 12, 2011