Does anyone here play Vitual Villagers 4?

Like it? Don't like it? Why not? How far were you able to go in the game? I'm almost done with the game, racking up over 150,00 tech points, I have 19 villagers with level 3 on everything and need to complete the 'honor the tree' puzzle.

How many puzzles did you complete? Were some aspects of the game more frustrating than others. Some of the puzzles were hard to figure out. One in particular was the nursery. I used both a Master Farmer and Master Scientist to teach at the nursery. I also find that it helps to pause the game and drop all the villagers on a flower the hummingbird lands on. Hundreds of points are quickly earned this way. This game suits me fine as I like to multitask and have every villager working on something.

blogmom

Asked by blogmom at 1:35 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in

• I played the first 2. I didn't know they made a 3rd or 4th but I'll have to check them out.
    Cosetterose

Answer by Cosetterose at 5:11 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I'm just starting #4, but I'm already at the end of #5. I like it, it's better than the 5th one, for sure. I don't like the 5th one at all compared to the others.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:07 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• no sorry
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 8:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

Next question in
Games

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
Anyone pick their nose while driving????