I'm 31 weeks pregnant and exhausted. I have no stamina and just eight hours at work on my feet exhausts me anyone else going through this?

I'm 31 weeks pregnant I work part time but am on my feet all day with exceptions to break and lunch, I keep up on housework and exc when I'm off but I take naps and breaks lately I have been so exhausted when I get off that my feet are throbbing and I'm so beat. I need to make it working until my due date which is in may but lately I have been having period like cramps and they seem to be getting stronger day by day. Between that bad back ache and total exhaustion I'm on my last limb have any of you experienced this during pregnancy during your last trimester is there anything to help me deal with this as I can't afford to take an early leave?

babydoll845

Asked by babydoll845 at 1:35 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Babydoll845, please take maternity leave if you can. You need some time off for your health. You don't want to burn out. Too much stress is bad on the body. I wish you and the baby well. Take care
    blogmom

Answer by blogmom at 2:06 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yea it's time to take a leave...no stress,relaxation,&resting your back&feet. Really not good like she said...good luck to you &i hope all goes well with you&the baby.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 2:30 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• im 31 wks also , and ive been feeling exhausted all the time too , along with backaches and pains everywhere, its normal for the last trimester though. u need to take maternity leave asap, all that added stress ur putting on ur body isnt good for u or baby. tell ur dr whats going on and get a note for ur job saying to need to take maternity leave.
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 10:03 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• nope, i was tired too
    asil

Answer by asil at 3:59 AM on Mar. 14, 2011