Do you plan play dates for your toddlers?

My ss is 17 months old. He's my fourth kid, but when my three other kids were little they play with each other, but now while there at school, my ds is all by himself, but recently I've been playing play dates for him with othere kids around his age. He seems to like it alot and he plays so nice with other kids. Does any one else plan play date for there toddlers.

Kimberly71682

Asked by Kimberly71682 at 1:37 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yes, I do! But they like play dates with there cousins the most :)
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 9:29 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yes I do. And I will admit, it's just as fun for me to talk to the mommies as it is for her to play with the children.
    Cosetterose

Answer by Cosetterose at 4:09 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I hardly know anyone here. My neighbor and I would plan something every now and then. The local Youth Center usually host play dates once a week for a hour. I haven't attended any of the events yet. I appreciate play dates for what they are, but as soon as someone turns gossipy... I'm out of there.

LanaisSky96

Answer by LanaisSky96 at 5:54 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yes, I planned play dates all the time. It helped me as much as it helped him!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 11:07 AM on Mar. 12, 2011