Will I always worry?

I have four kids and have been a mom for elevan years, But since I had my first baby I always wondered if I'll make mistakes. Now all of us make mistake, but big ones. Ones that can effect how they grow or the person they become. Does any one every worry that one mistake they make could effect their kids?

Kimberly71682

Asked by Kimberly71682 at 1:44 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• You will worry about your kids till the day you die!!! Not to be blunt but you will. It's totally normal!
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 9:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yes I worry about that. My son is 19 months old and I already wonder if I've made a mistake. I think everyone worrys and wonders that same thing. But the way I see it is, if your child is happy, healthy, and loved, all the little mistakes don't matter so much.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:47 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• i have been a mom for 23 years and i worry every day
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 1:49 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I'm pretty sure every mom worries about their kids :) You are perfectly normal. Since becoming a mother, I worry about anything and everything, and I can come up with several terrible things that can happen from many common childhood activities and pastimes. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:31 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I always wonder how much their adult therapy costs will be.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:23 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yes i always worry about that. My oldest is 12. and is getting older everyday. But i always just hope he makes his own god decisions. But all we can do as parents is do our best. And if we amake a mistake we know not to do it again.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 11:55 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I worry every single day of my life.. I think that just comes with being a mom. I worry about the smallest.. to the least likely things to happen to my son. Hang in there. :)
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 4:07 PM on Mar. 12, 2011