My Daughters pregnant?!

My daughter is only 20 yrs old and pregnant! She's got engaged a couple of weeks ago and the wedding is soon! I don't know what to do? Am I worried, happy? I don't know!! Help please!!

MomMellisa

Asked by MomMellisa at 1:52 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• How far along is she?
    sydash11

Answer by sydash11 at 1:57 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• i was 19 when i got married and was pregnant still with the dad and are expecting another child. if this is what she wants you should be happy for her
    djsmommy13

Answer by djsmommy13 at 1:57 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• You are happy!!!!
    You are scared!!!!
    Is this why she got engaged?
    Are they able to take care of a baby?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:59 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• She's 20! That's not 12. Be happy for her...start shopping...that's a grandma's right. :)

I had my kids at 18 and 20. My 3rd would have been at 22 but I had a miscarriage. I was married first but I've been a dedicated, good mother. 20 is REALLY NOT a big deal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Be thankful it's 20 and not 14.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• she's been pregnant for about 2 months...
    MomMellisa

Comment by MomMellisa (original poster) at 2:07 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Maybe you're both :) There's nothing wrong with what you're feeling. Embrace all of those feelings. But! Remember to be there for your daughter. This is a wonderful step in her life. Congrats to your daughter :) And good luck to you, your daughter, your future son-in-law, and your unborn grandchild. I'm so happy for you all!
    LanaisSky96

Answer by LanaisSky96 at 2:09 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yay!!! Congrat's grandma!!! It's very natural for you to feel all these feelings just as a new mom has a million feelings when she finds out but they will pass. No worries! It'll be such a beautiful bonding time for the two of you. :) Enjoy it. Go through it with her. It's so rewarding.
    Brittany1286

Answer by Brittany1286 at 2:15 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• They are all right!!!
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 2:21 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Be happy for her... Im 19, be 20 in two months. Im about to give birth to my first child. Could be worse, she could be 16 still in high school...
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 2:49 AM on Mar. 12, 2011