How do I stop feeling so worthless?

I'm really sad right now. I have no friends. Things are just not going well right now. I feel stupid because I care that a good friend deleted me on facebook and never told me why. It wasn't an accident either because she blocked me on other things and I have no clue what I did. It's not even just this it's everything. This just kind of topped everything off and now I can't quit crying.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• How long have you been feeling worthless? I feel there has to be a history of emotional rollercoasters in your life. I don't think this is the first time you've felt this way. Please forgive me, if I'm wrong.
    LanaisSky96

Answer by LanaisSky96 at 2:13 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• No, it's not the first time. I just don't know what to do anymore. I feel overwhelmed and I feel like I must be doing something wrong but no one will tell me what.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:17 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Go talk to a professional. They will help you figure out the root core of why you are feeling like this. It's not as simple as a single event or even a series of recent events.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 2:28 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• If she will delete you for no reason, what kind of "friend" is that?!
    ashleyxo8

Answer by ashleyxo8 at 2:32 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I agree with 2murphyboys. You have me worried and I don't even know you :( You can PM me, if you want sweetie. I wonder how long have you and this good friend had been friends and have you been confiding in this good friend too much? Either way, once a person pushes you out of their life, it is encourage that you move on with your life. Find your own closure. You have to focus on yourself now. NO ONE will love you like you love yourself. You are your own best friend at the end of the day.
    LanaisSky96

Answer by LanaisSky96 at 2:40 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Please seek help, most community centers have someone to talk to for very little money, too. There are so many of us online that are willing to be a shoulder. Just takes a second send the message and we are there. Take a nice bath, buy something for you! If you don't love yourself who will. Please take care of yourself. People have a purpose in our lives, that "friend" no longer does, there are plenty of fish in that sea. You're gonna be fine.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 3:38 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• im attending therepy mabeythat can helpyou
    ryahzMommy

Answer by ryahzMommy at 6:11 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Along with possible couseling go to a good bookstore and browse through books on self actualization. Ask for help in finding that section but it is probably under psychlogy. Be good to yourelf and read about helping yourself. I wish you all the best.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 11:03 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• sending you a huge, well God sees a beautiful person, and who he loves very much... You are unique, and he loves You, and will never leave you, or forsake you, You can count on him, to be there , Hugs again
    ahortiz5

Answer by ahortiz5 at 11:06 PM on Mar. 12, 2011