I dont know what to do! i think i love 2 guys!

guy #1 being DS's dad. he was MIA for 5 years but is now in rehab. he used to do drugs, was abusive, etc.. a typical deadbeat, POS guy... except that he still gives me butterflies, i look forward to talking with him, etc. my entire family (except DS) hates him.

guy #2 is pretty good.. treats me with respect (for the most part- i caught him in a lie that i haven't confronted him about yet), he's been there for me and DS since DS was 3 yrs old- he's 5 now (almost 6). i'm comfortable with him, i know that he'll treat me good as we get married, etc. he's never really done me wrong (opposed to #1)... but i dont get the butterflies with him anymore, i dont feel attracted towards him anymore. =( but my entire family LOVES him, and his family loves me.

I dont know what to do. i dont think that taking time apart from each other will help either. i feel like guy #1 is just lust and guy #2 is love-- its just we've plateaued in our relationship, nothing to look forward to since we dont do anything outside of the house (we play video games mainly... cant afford to do anything and its still too cold to go outside for long periods of time). we dont even talk like we used to!

i dont know... maybe i'm just asking how do i get back that butterfly feeling with #2? how do i get over wanting to hug #1? i just want to sexually hug him too, play with his hair, the things i used to do when we were together-- the idea of having sex with him, repulses me!

I just dont know. =(

i will add that guy #2 is the most stable relationship i've been in. my past exes only lasted 9 months but they were abusive; both physically and emotionally... which is why i have no idea why i want guy #1 since he was the biggest/worst abuser!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• i can tell you now sweetie go with guy two, all of the things about guy 1 that you are looking foward to will fade away and you will be left with nothibg. that tends to fade in alot of relationships but when it fades you are going to want ti be in a foundation with someone that love is involved in.
    ryahzMommy

Answer by ryahzMommy at 6:09 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Do not go with neither of the guys. Guy #1 is a bad apple. And guy#2 you do not love or care about enough to marry.

Answer by louise2 at 8:03 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I would stick with guy #2.
    I don't get butterflies with my husband.
    We've been married for 7 years.
    Maybe you could try going away with him just the two of you.
    Somewhere like a cabin with no video games or tv.
    You'll see why you fell in love with him.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 11:00 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• A good guy is not always the right guy. I was in a horrible relationship with DDs father, somewhat like your guy number 1. Then I met guy number 2, he was just a wonderful guy treated DD and I so well. ESPECIALLY compared to the ex. He was so great, but I wasn't totally in love with him cause I had all this anger towards ex. Finally we broke up and after a couple weeks I didn't miss him anymore. I never really loved him like I should love a man. A couple months later I met another guy who was even more wonderful and after I got to know him I knew he was the one for me. I have no doubts and I don't feel like I'm settling at all.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 1:17 PM on Mar. 12, 2011