Am I going to be fat/chubby after pregnancy?

I'm pregnant now, but I was wondering will I have some fat on my belly after I'm pregnant?

HaylieHere

Asked by HaylieHere at 2:33 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It is possible.
    Or I cold lie.
    Not on a chance.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:34 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• It really depends on you and the pregnancy.
    Personally I LOST weight after each pregnancy (I was about 15 pounds smaller after I gave birth than I was before I got pregnant.) However I was sick the WHOLE pregnancy.
    Just watch what you eat. Don't have the attitude "I'm pregnant I can eat whatever I want". In reality you only need 2 or 3 hundred calories more in a day then before. (basically a yougart and bannana).
    GL!
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 2:39 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Most women look like they are at least a few months pregnant for a little while postpartum.
    It may be more or less depending on your metabolism, breastfeeding, how much you consume & exercise, how much weight you'd gained in pregnancy...
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:48 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• It depends on you
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 2:52 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• That depends on you. For the first 6 weeks you will be. But after that if depends on what you do. If you do nothing like I did yes you will be fat or chrbby. If you start slowly and start excerisizing then no. Ask you Dr what excersizes you can do.
    Parka54

Answer by Parka54 at 2:54 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Eveery pregnancy is different, you have to make sure you dont gain too much weight during the pregnancy and after the baby gets here breastfeeding will help lose weight faster and maybe some light excersicing if you have the time
    MJ42011

Answer by MJ42011 at 11:56 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• you know i was wondering the same thing. This will be my 5th child. But none of my other childern had me as big as i am with this one and i still have 4 more m onths to go. I know its scary Im scared right along with you girl.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 9:04 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• it all depends on your eating and exercise habits.
    asil

Answer by asil at 3:58 AM on Mar. 14, 2011