Obama is planning on painting the White House?

Okay so I heard that Obama is planning on painting the White House the color black when he moves in to office. I heard it is to signify that he is the first black president and that the White House is white due to racial discrimination. Has anyone else heard this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Wow I only posted this as a joke because it was on Chocolate News on comedy central. I can not believe you ladies get so riled up over the stupidest crap!!! TAKE A JOKE!!! With everything that is going on in today's society you would think some of you would need to laugh a little bit. Do you really think anyone who is smart enough to use a computer would be so dumb to think that Obama would paint the White House black???? CHILL OUT!!!!!!!!! All you negative biatches should be ashamed of yourselves and your attitudes. I can not believe you are mothers!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Only from people trying to make jokes. It's not funny.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:15 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Personally if that's true I think it's ridiculous.
    Anonymous

• He can't he doesn't have full authority over the whole place, its idiotic to believe that. He doesn't want to make people mad, and that would make a lot of people mad. He can however paint some rooms inside, I bet.
    Anonymous

• I dont think he is. He will make alot of mistakes though and not keep his campaign promises but I dont see him painting the whitehouse lmao. Thats so silly!
    Anonymous

• Anon 11:16

Why are people so hellbent on wanting him to fail? Vote for him or not... I'd think for your own livelihood you'd want to see him succeed.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• This is just a myth... he doesnt plan on painting the white house... its just a joke. people who werent happy that he won.... and for those of you who believe it... boy are you gullible!!! .
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:19 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Um, no. If you were to really, really listen as hard as you can, you would hear that the people who keep talking about him being the first black president are the media and bitter Republicans. Obama and his aids have not made his race a central point.

Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 2:20 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• what we gonna call then.. The BLACK HOUSE! What a dip shit
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 2:21 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Oh I hope he succeeds but none of his plans work for me either way. The economy is in the tank. Hes already backed off on many campaign promises if you are following the news and he hasnt even taken office. He was for hope & change and is filling his cabinet with Clintonites. I think hes all talk and hes going to tank and fail. I can honestly care less. I support the country not the president at the moment.
    Anonymous