CAn i get your opinion or experiences??

**sorry so long,but basically what im looking for from you is some advice,feedback, experiences like mine and what ended up happening.I know everyones different but this would help put my mind some what at ease** THANKS :)

I started spotting this morning..started of brown..then got pink..now bright red..but hardly anything at all still till this moment.My usual AF's arent like this at all.Can this be a BIG sign of pregnancy? Im waiting to see how long this lasts.Once it stops im taking a test asap..Any info on spotting b4 knowing ur pregnant will help..feel free to share ur experiences.Mine is simple(not really) but im a little over 2 weeks late..have symptoms such as fatigue ,sick feeling,headaches,blue veins in arms hands and breast,milky white substance from nipples when in shower. took various hpt's all came back negative.with my first child i didnt find out i was pregnant until the 4th month.

nevaehsmommy619

Asked by nevaehsmommy619 at 3:37 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• sometimes at the 40th day of pregnancy there is alittle spotting,when the embryo re adjusts it self at the site of implantation inthe uterus, however u can go for ascan
    doctormom2011

Answer by doctormom2011 at 3:45 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I have spotting like this before every period and its always just a "red carpet" for aunt flo. Eww that was gross. Sorry. Anyways unless you know when you ovulated you can't know that you are late. Hope it turns out great for you :)
    rachelv817

Answer by rachelv817 at 3:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2011