If you could punch one person in the face, who would it be and why?

babymakr

Asked by babymakr at 2:25 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• my so-called friend for stabbing me in the back after everything i done for him
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 2:28 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• The person responsible for throwing trash into our yard. :O)
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 2:30 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• My ex husbands gf. She stalks me online and badmouths me to my kid but doesnt have the balls to come to an exchange or tell me to my face.
    Anonymous

• My Meth Maker/Dealer father... he pretty muched got my mother hooked on it and she overdosed and died from it!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 2:37 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I'm with BallardMomma....

My Meth dealing dad. Not only did he ruin my mom's life by getting her addicted (she has now been clean 5 years though) and give me a pretty rocky life by getting me addicted (I have been clean for almost 3 years) AND molesting me, he is also responsible for getting my 16 year old sister addicted.

If I ever see him again, I would love to punch him in his face.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• My sister. She's a horrible mother and ruining my nieces lives.
    Anonymous

• Today? My hubby. He snores too loud and keeps me awake, but doesn't hear the kids get up. Weird you should ask, because as I was in bed this morning not sleeping I was thinking that I'd like to punch him right in the face.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:50 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• My Mom, b/c she is an awful person and mother, I hate to say--Verbally/Emotionally/Physically Abusive, all diff. ways w/the 3 of us. As an adult, I suffered the most, whereas my siblings got it ,when they were younger. She's very manipulative, caniving (sp?), a liar (even when "called" on it!!), a major cheat (esp. w/my Dad--still denies it to this day!), controlling, mean, a user and abuser (and once she can't "use" you anymore, you're no good to her, in her eyes, so she drops you like a fly, and doesn't care or appreciate all you've done for her over the years--She's just mad you won't do "whatever" any longer, like bail her out continuously, w/lots of $, due to her irresponsible spending habits/budgeting, or lack thereof.), etc. I wish my Mom was much different, but this is my reality, unfort.
    Anonymous

• My stepmom I loathe her!  DESPISE HER

tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 3:05 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• My mother. She is the only person I know that I AM SURE just sits around thinking up ways to make people miserable to put attention on herself. She is a vile, disgusting woman and I am so glad that I had better influences in my life growing up.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:07 PM on Nov. 23, 2008