This turns my stomach he is susposed to notify his 8 year old victim before he did it like the kid would understand nor am i sure where to put this adult content

not sure how to get the link to appear so you can just click it but here

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/27168892/detail.html

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 6:49 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I don't think that anyone genuinely expected the man to tell the child. This is just another charge to heap onto the sicko to hopefully keep him in jail much much longer. Poor kid. Would love to see his Dad charged too for exposing him to such a person.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 7:02 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I second that Kimedbs!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 7:13 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Exactly, just an additional charge so he goes away for the longest time possible. The poor little boy was tested for HIV and thank God it was negative. People are truely sick
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 8:01 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• OMG this makes me sick to my stomach whay are there such disgusting people int his world... :.(
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 8:13 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Any person with aids/HIV legally has to tell whoever they are having sex with that they have it, it is a felony if they don't.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 7:59 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I doubt they will get him on fail to notify.. if he hasnt tested positive and the last event happened over 2-3 months back then it would indicate that possibly it was just touching and nothing more. god i hope nothing more.
    people like this are sick and need help. unfortunately most have been offended on by others.
    hopefully the mother will get justice, i doubt it will be a lengthy sentence. I would think by him turning himself in, hes willing to plea up and reduce his total effective sentence.
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 9:02 AM on Mar. 12, 2011