What does your family do on Saturday's?

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 8:06 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Clean house, do laundry.

Answer by louise2 at 8:08 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Usually clean house on Saturday and Sunday is laundry, church, and a good supper
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 8:09 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Well we will be at birthday parties for the next 2 Saturdays. But normally I take them to the gym and after that we stop at the bakery and I get my boys and husband breakfast then my 1 yr old takes a nap. After nap time we usually go to the park or the beach (have lunch somewhere in there). I usually try to be home by around 3 or 4 to wind down. Then Saturday nights my husband and I usually go out :)
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 8:11 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• the kids might go to the mall, me and the husband will relax around thr house. cook and go shopping. this is just an insight.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 8:13 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• it just depends, i am cleaning today and have laundry to put away, but there is a St. Patty'd day parade this morning so we will be going to that, i also need to find my son some jeans so we will be heading to t he store later.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 8:14 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• cleanin laundry shppg
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:14 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• today we are cleaning a little, then a birthday party for all the March birthdays, the yoyo class and finally soccer games. Usually we do everything except the birthday parties..Sometime we spend time with friends

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:14 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• well i stay at home so i get my cleaning done during the week and consider weekends my "days off" LOL

usually we do something together as a family. whether its a trip to the beach, aquarium, zoo, or a picnic at the park, or even spend one of the days with Grandma and Grandpa and have lunch. everything is closeby here so it makes it all that much more convenient. today id really like to go shopping for my oldest for summer clothes... but its going to have to wait til next payday.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:18 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Today's todo - dump, recycle, grocery shopping, treating the kids to macdonalds and macdonalds play land for an hour or so, then back home. Making birthday cards, getting a package ready to send on Monday, clean the house, mop the floors, clean inside of fridge, make some progress shoveling out some of the winter mess from the car, laundry, changing beddng, just the usual weekend chaos.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:34 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Depends on the Saturday. Weekends when the kids are home we do family things together. Weekends they are not home like this weekend dh and I do things we need to around the house, or go out. Today were going to the movies.

Answer by gemgem at 8:43 AM on Mar. 12, 2011