What is your dream job?

If money was no object, and you were looking for a job simply because you would LOVE to do it, or would be fun....what would your dream job be?

sophiafarris

Asked by sophiafarris at 2:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I would LOVE to be a personal chef.. more out of the busy, stressful, restaurant kitchen.. or maybe even a sous chef. If that wouldn't work out, I'd love to be a musician of some sort.. I love music, all types.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:46 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• To answer my own question, I would want to be a Disney Princess. It would be so much fun to portray a character that is so looked up to by children.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 2:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I would be a Storm Chaser! I wanna be the one that designs the best tornado warning system the world has EVER seen! I would love to see an F5 setting in an open field!

tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I'd love to be a pastry chef making those awesome cakes that you see them doing on tv! Of course it would be a good thing that money is no object cause I'd probably get fired after the first cake cause I don't have that kind of talent! LOL
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 3:10 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

LMAO I was just thinking about this last night, I told my mom when I was 9 that I wanted to be a storm chaser. I was watching a tornado movie thats what got me thinking about it. I would still if I didnt have kids.

Since I do have kids my dream job is and will be being a life couch / counselor for teen girls.

perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 4:01 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Id be a Zoologist,

Anonymous

• I want to be that girl (Samantha Brown....I think her name is) on the Travel Channel show. She gets paid to travel the world and see cool places and meet cool people. I think that would be awesome to experience the things she gets to...
    Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 4:44 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I would be a chef!

SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 5:31 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• An actress
    moviestartaal

Answer by moviestartaal at 6:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Yeah, that Samantha Brown response was great! But I already had my dream job, a high school teacher--the pay was the only bad thing about it. My ideal job right now would be stopping women who are being pressured to give up their child for adoption for silly reasons--but there is no money in that. Also, I'd like to lobby to correct our unethical adoption laws that are only in place to line the pockets of adoption attorneys and agencies!
    Anonymous