Does anyone remember Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin?

Nitestalker

Asked by Nitestalker at 8:47 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I remember Jerry Lewis more than Dean Martin.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:49 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Sure, Dean Martin was funny, often without trying, and Jerry Lewis was not.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:51 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I can't say I exactly know what Jerry Lewis has done, though I do know of him.
    Dean Martin on the other hand is one of my mom's favorites. I grew up listening to his music (and many others from my parent's generation) and to this day love all of the oldies they played for us. I can't say that I've seen much of his comedy show, but from what I've seen it was pretty funny.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:36 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I remember their movies together and would love to imitate Jerry. Dean Martin I always hear crooning his Christmas classics. My DD hates hearing how he messes with the songs, "why does he call Rudolph, red beaked?"
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 9:54 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yes, then they had a falling out and quit being a comedy team after the final movie was made. They were good together. They did show up on the MDA telethon (Jerry didn't know).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlksTohQJa4

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:13 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• they were funny together and Jerry has been the MDA telethon host forever! before cable back when I was a kid you actually watched it and wanted to do something for Jerry's kids
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 12:02 PM on Mar. 12, 2011