Anyone have thier car stolen before?

What is the process when it happens? how did it turn out for you? was the car recovered?

mamallamaof2

Asked by mamallamaof2 at 8:51 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• Our car was stolen from the driveway yesterday morning, so far the police and insurence have been notified as well as the bank. I have no idea what to do next.
    mamallamaof2

Comment by mamallamaof2 (original poster) at 8:53 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• did you ask the insurence company what to do?.........the only time i had my car stolen i was 19 and my 17yr old sister was the one who took it so when they found her i got my car back and her but was very sore from my parent beatin it....as to you issue i think you need to ask these questions to the insurence company and the bank in regards to what you shoud do......good luck and sorry about the car that sucks
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:47 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yes we have. And it hurts because for someone to take someething from you that yo have worked hard for is wrong. The first step after knowing thT YOUR Cr hAS been stollen. is to call the police and report it stolen. But in my case mines was recovered, I guess they just wanted totake a joy ride in a nice car. i didnt even want that one anymore. I had to get a new one,
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 11:45 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• no i have not sorry wish i could help more
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• our Van was stolen from the driveway ... luckily I decided to be lazy and not fill the tank on my way home, they only made it down our street around the bend , we went a week not knowing where it was until we got a phone call, they saw the our phone number on the back of a backpack in the back of the van. We knew it didnt have a lot of gas but we never even looked on our street! I am sorry, i know that there not a worse feeling than realizing someone took your car.
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 12, 2011