Feeling pressure and pain near my pelvic bone and lower stomach ?

Ok I'm 13 weeks and 1 day pregnant all this morning since like 6 its already gonna be 8 I've been feeling pressure and pain near my pelvic bone and my lower stomach and it seems kind of inside my private part when I get up from laying down or sitting down I didn't experience this kind of pain with my daughter until the end of pregnancy I have no idea what's going on I'm freaking out I hope I'm not having a miscarriage cus I wouldn't be able to go through that pain of losing a child I just wanna know if what I'm feeling is normal before I head to the ER and then I find out that its normal.

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 9:00 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Ya though it is normal but do consult your gynaecologist at the earliest...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 9:04 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• It sounds like ligament pain from your muscles stretching. If it is this, it can be very uncomfortable and happen a lot. I had a lot of ligament pain w my son and also w my daughter. Maybe try to get into your clinic if you are worried- but it sounds pretty normal to me:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:09 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I am 12 weeks going to be 13 weeks tomorrow. I feel the same thing every morning when I wake up. BUT, just to be on the safe side give ur OB a call. I had mine checked out and found out it was round ligament pain, but it could be something totally different. So, just to be safe, make a call :) good luck!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:25 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• normal.
    asil

Answer by asil at 3:55 AM on Mar. 14, 2011