Have you ever?? adult content

Have any of you ever gotten pregnant on your period? I'm sorry about the offensive question but my husband and I are trying and we only had an opportunity to while I was on mine. I just want to see if we have a fighting chance to have gotten pregnant!!
*BTW my husband deployed which is why we only had one last shot...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Na..
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 9:07 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• i haven't i would also think its quite rare. i dont think its impossible but the chances are very low. the period is your walls shredding, and your egg has already started to die off, but that doesnt mean its not possible to concieve. the best thing to do is get a test done .
    goodluck
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 9:09 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• yes
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 9:12 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• No. I was with my husband for eight years before we got married and in those eight years we used a condom maybe twice. I never had a scare, I thought I couldn't have kids because my friends were getting pregnant left and right! During our honeymoon, I happened to be ovulating and we just tried to get pregnant ONCE! (before we practiced the pull out method) Two months later, I found out I was pregnant! Now I don't know if it was that he actually ejaculated inside or if it was meant to happen then since we were married or because I was ovulating, but I guess when it's meant to happen it will. Good luck!
    BabyJLoOnTheWay

Answer by BabyJLoOnTheWay at 9:14 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Every woman is different, so are her hormonal balances and hence her menstrual cycle. Though there are generalities on which some ground basics of menstruation and pregnancy can be formed, but eventually it all boils down to individual physiology. So, yes, you can get pregnant during your periods.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:43 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• If your cycles are really messed up and you ovulate really early it is possible. Highly improbable though, I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you :( Sorry.
    rachelv817

Answer by rachelv817 at 3:10 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• It's highly unlikely but not impossible.

If you have a really short cycle (less than 26 days) then it's possible for you to ovulate and get pregnant right after your period with sperm that was aquired while on your period but if you have a normal cycle or a long cycle I would say the answer is "no."

You ovulate 11-16 days BEFORE your next period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Mar. 14, 2011