What do you wake up to?

I never use an alarm anymore. My 2 year old son wakes me each morning calling from his room for mama :) I love it!

mrs.coop

Asked by mrs.coop at 9:30 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• i Have to use an alarm, I have three different ones. Im husband has to be up at five to go to work. Than 6 for the kids to get up and get ready for school, And then again 7 for my kids to be out the house to get to the bus stop
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 11:39 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Me, still an alarm. My dd doesnt always wake up when she should. Of course on weekends she somehow magically wakes up before 6am. Its a mystery.

Answer by gemgem at 9:34 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• depends on the day. If i work in the morning i wake up by the alarm. If i work nights and my kids are at their grandparents then i sleep until i just get up. if the kids are here on a day i work nights i usually wake up to my daughter telling me "mommy the suns awake" EVERYTIME never fails lo
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 9:36 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• My internal alarm clock wakes me around 6am. But I still set my real clock to 6:45 just in case. I need to get 3 kids to school plus myself to school and can't take the risk of not being on time.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:37 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• It used to be the kids...the alarm gets them up now. However, my new alarm is my puppy who never fails to wake up by 7a.m. every morning- including weekends!
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 9:44 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• The alarm, but not that annoying buzz noise. I use the radio.
    MariJanesMomma

Answer by MariJanesMomma at 9:45 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Birds singing in the tree outside my window.
    grammawjo

Answer by grammawjo at 12:47 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I have an alarm set "just in case" but I usually wake up before.
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 1:34 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• It depends on the day. On the weekdays that I work, I set an alarm, because I have to be at work at 6, and everyone is still asleep. On my days off, and Saturday (which I work but not until 10 am) I wake up when one or both of the kids wake up.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 12, 2011