Why is there so many bitter women on here?

seriously guys. no need to belittle the asker of questions. I know you want to put your views across but bloody hell.
eg, in my opinion : If you dont like the names a person wants to name their baby just say one or the other they said or don't answer it.. don't rant and rave about how you don't like it.
Some people on here name after their family, and you go and put your two cents in, what if it was their deceased parents names ? would you bite your tongue then?
No i didn't ask the question i am just sadended about how many people speak before they think.
main point: why are some women on here bitter? and sorry to the other lovely ladies out there. xoxo

Weldo1983

Asked by Weldo1983 at 9:31 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Its a message board though, people are going to have strong opinions. That is just how it is. I have had people give me non answers and just an opinion on my parenting decisions in questions where that wasnt even the question LOL. Its just how it is online.,

Answer by gemgem at 9:39 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Having strong opinions is not being bitter. Everybody gets worked up over something. I personally hate the imbeciles who go IN the OUT door at Wal-Mart. I'll complain about it all day if I so choose.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:34 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Is that so? Oh.... that's bad. I'm happy I don't fall in this category as stated in your question.... :-)
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 9:34 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I dont think having an opinion on names makes anyone bitter.

Answer by gemgem at 9:33 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• i think there are bitter people on here , in grocery store, in line at the bank, and in your neighborhood
    there are just people who are bitter
    BUT
    i think there are more that are not
    bitter people stand out more than people who are not
    that is why it looks like so many, and people who are not bitter, usualyy do not express their normal view as strongly as bitter people

just my opinion
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:37 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I agree. Everyone should be able to say they don't like it, but that is really all that needs to be said about it (unless the person asking the question asks for a why).
    PhoenixsMommy10

Answer by PhoenixsMommy10 at 9:39 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I answered one earlier about a name, they asked what you thought for the name addison, i said i liked it for a girl but not so much for a boy, but yes some people do get nasty, I guess we need to just learn to ignore those people.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:39 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I am an easy-going person and I don't like hurting people so my comments are truthful but without hurting someone's feelings. Addison is a fine name for either sex.
    grammawjo

Answer by grammawjo at 12:46 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

•    HulaI’m not one of the bitter ones. 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:53 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• gem gem im referring to when people say its disgusting etc. they can say i dont like it. thats fine its just when it seems they are having a real go at the name. just upset because the asker may b e really hurt by the comments. i know people should have thick skin but others don't.
    Weldo1983

Comment by Weldo1983 (original poster) at 9:35 AM on Mar. 12, 2011