Best shoes for an almost walker?

SO I know that barefoot is best but we are often at the park and outdoors and I'd like to find something that covers his feet and will keep them safe :) Pediped? Robeez? Ministar? Does anyone have any suggestions on the best shoes for my 10 month old almost walker?

Sarahbeth7

Asked by Sarahbeth7 at 9:39 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would visit payless they have shoes with soft flexible soles for beginning walkers and there is a store in the mall that does children's shoes and I can't think if the name right now. The have awesome shoes for children in all states of learning and walking.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:08 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• --stride rite--this is where we got our 2nd pair of shoes.

They are a little pricey but comparable to what you can get at payless.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:11 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Robeez for inside the house & Pedipeds for going out. Both are very slip resistant. My Son still wears Robeez in the house as slippers & he's 4. I love them.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:18 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Ok thanks! Have you heard for Ministar? They sell them at Target and seem better priced and just like Robeez.
    Sarahbeth7

Comment by Sarahbeth7 (original poster) at 10:22 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Stride Rite!

Answer by missanc at 1:39 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• as long as they are very flexible soled and have good nonslip rubber on the bottom they are good first walking shoes. even the cheap ones at walmart are good as long as they have the rubbery bottoms to give them traction
    mrs.trial

Answer by mrs.trial at 6:14 PM on Mar. 12, 2011