Did your kids make you laugh today?

my oldest comes in with this cute shirt on asks can i wear this dress. umm honey that is a shirt and it is super short, you must wear pants with it. you want your grandma and dad to have a cow? her sister replies sissy is going to turn into a cow or am i? chuckles . Oh geeze now she asks me if i was born when dinosaurs were living how old does she think i am lol?

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 9:41 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• Oh that is so priceless..
    AJMcGuire

Answer by AJMcGuire at 11:57 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• they make me laugh everyday. :)
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:43 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Everyday. Sometimes, I feel like I should be walking around recording them so I can make a new sitcom. lol
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 9:48 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• That is cute. She hasn't made e laugh yet to day. I just walked her around the corner to go play with some neighbors. She is making them laugh I am sure.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:03 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Oh yeha they make me laugh every day. Especially my little one year old. He just waes up with all this energy, And soon as he wakes up hes says bye, bye. ANd hes gone roaming through the house going in the other room of my other kids and wakes them up.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 11:35 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Cute ... my kids are funny too.
    They make me laugh every day.
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Too cute. My DD makes me laugh, giggle and sometimes swear all in one day =)
    flcouple7577

Answer by flcouple7577 at 6:01 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• My five year old was in the car with my dad today, and he ate all of her grapes. When she got home with him and my mom, she went into his grocery bag and started to eat his. He told her to put his grapes down, she said; Grandpa, you can eat my grapes, but I can't eat yours? It was funny hearing it fro my mom when I picked her up.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:53 PM on Mar. 12, 2011