Why are so many adult women so snooty and judgemental of others?

As if they were bullying the other person. But yet lecture their children and other peoples children about being the same way?

It's like you can take the girl out of JR High, but can't take JR High out of some of the women.... just sayin...

MariJanesMomma

Asked by MariJanesMomma at 9:56 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• Why is it that grown women come to a website looking for obvious questions.... he's hitting me, should I leave? I think I am pregnant, what should I do? I am sick, will you diagnose me?? The list goes on and on...

In answer to your question... I think sometimes the insecurities that we had as we were younger extend into our adulthood and this is how we react when we are older. Other times it is just someone being bit$#y just because they can be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• One word applies to them "insecure". I just ignore & walk away.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:01 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Been there - felt that. I don't know what drives some women to behave that way, but I try to avoid those types at all cost.
    angelmommy11

Answer by angelmommy11 at 9:58 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Bullies come in all genders. People learn what they live. Obviously many were the victims of a controlling bully at home growing up so the cycle continues.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:01 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• idk because they are just that way? There are men who are adult bullies too. Honestly I can handle a woman bully fine, you just ignore then and walk away. Man bullies though I am more inclined to put in their place LOL.

Answer by gemgem at 10:03 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• this is why so many of my friends are men. most women are like that. I've been asked, why don't you hang out with so and so? she's such a nice person. Yet they don't seem to understand that once they are done gossiping with her, she turns around and bad mouths them behind their backs.
    who needs it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I notice more of this in the midwest where I'm living now. If you have the perfect idea of a family, you can join our little group. Even the churches can be like this too. Don't talk to her when she comes in, her ideas are different. I've seen these same women bash someone hard while they weren't there and kiss their asses when they walk in. It's stupid. Really, I don't want to be friends with a group of people who trash talk everyone, because guess who they are talking about when your back is turned? We are leaving this state for a reason. We didn't have issues like this where we came from.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Women are like this because(for the most part) they feel like they have something lacking, and they want to bring the person they are bashing down to their level and below in the eyes of others. The only way some women can feel worthy is by making someone ELSE feel bad about themselves. I've learned over the years to not care what anyone else thinks of me and move on :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:13 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I know that some women like to be little other women to make them selfs feel better. But tome no one person is better than the next.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 11:32 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Because of jealousy, insecurity, unhappy with themselves and/or their life..all of the above, usually. I just ignore them, and feel sorry for them. I am Blessed with THE Best, and I have THE most amazing and beautiful Life..therefore, I deal with those types of females ALL the time. It sucks for them, but I just move on.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:46 AM on Mar. 12, 2011