Do you shop at victoria's secret?

I never used to but after trying there pink line, I am able to get 2 bras for 32.00... and there others are as cheap as 19.50, cuter than most at other stores.... and I get the 5 for 25 undies... which I usually pay about 3.00 a pair anywhere else why not spend the extra 2 bucks. Also I always get coupons atleast every couple months for free stuff... I dont have a ton of money, but to look sexy for cheap means alot to me... how about yourself....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• They don't manufacture their own stuff. You can get the same stuff at Penny's and Dillards for cheaper. BTW Target has the same deal on panties as Victoria Secret and the quality is better.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:19 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• There are just so many places out there where you can pay less. All the department stores offer more and coala mentioned Target and she's right. I bought a beautiful garter/panty/bra set for valentines day that was so unbelievably cheap yet well made. I still look at VS for the most part because the ads are lovely, though thats why you end up paying more.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 10:30 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• The only things I buy at VS is the perfume. I have like 3 diff kinds. I love their lotions and body sprays. I have bought a few babydolls from there. but they were i think 30-40$ and they dnt even come in my cup size..they have A-C not D..but i bought it anyway cause my DH liked it so much. target has good sales-i got 2 bras for $3 each. and very comfy. cnt argue with that!
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 10:44 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I love the perfume there but I buy all my bras and stuff at walmart and other stores.
    jgreene92

Answer by jgreene92 at 11:31 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• never shop there
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• don't shop there. I like Wal-mart or K-mart
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I do, and I LOVE everything I get. Even the REALLY expensive stuff is well worth the money =)
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 6:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Shop and work there! Love it!
    MaterialGirl198

Answer by MaterialGirl198 at 12:08 AM on Mar. 25, 2011