How come posts in groups that are possibly offensive get answered

but posts that are truly looking for inof or input dont get answers? Same with journals and answers here. It seems like if your post or question is plain and not offensive no one wants to read it or answer. I posted a story i wrote in both journals and in a group and no one has responded to it but i know people have read it. SO is it just me or what?

elananme

Asked by elananme at 2:50 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Because people like drama

Answer by gemgem at 2:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Or maybe no one saw your question or knew how to answer it. Anything with an opinion is easy.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I answer when I'm able to, regardless of how offensive it is. I stay away from some topics because I know its just looking to get drama dragged up. If I can answer and help, I do.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• i'm gonna have to agree with the first three.
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 4:10 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• because people are immature on here and look for anyreason to create drama the "feed" off it so to speak soemtimes i feel liek this is high school you cant do anything on here without starting off saying omg this whoel mess or did you hear about this ... blah flippin blah .. i try to answer the questions that are real ones not just drama but even then people try to start drama in those post as well its a losing battle
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:03 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I Don't Know...several Moms complain that no one ever comment on their posts nor their piks. I try to when I can...but there are so much to read & view. Sometimes my posts get comments but for the most part they don't.  Just keep posting, maybe someone is benefiting somehow -You Never Know smile

yellowbird03

Answer by yellowbird03 at 7:31 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• unsure about that. try asking moms in your group individually via mail.
    prettylob1

Answer by prettylob1 at 7:55 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Because if its not causing a fight then no one is interested..noboby seems to care about no one any more.
    momofquinncruz

Answer by momofquinncruz at 9:33 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I have wondered the same, I avoid the drama posts. This sight reminded me why most of my friends are guys, they avoid drama too
    Anonymous

• bump
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Nov. 24, 2008