Have you ever gotten something important in the mail and to much was going on

then you forgot where you put it and have been searching for days on end and it is no where to be found.

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 10:04 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes. :-( Do you have a "stack" of papers on the counter? Try going through that. Also, sometimes, papers will fall behind the desk, or in a drawer. (I've had that happen). Worse case scenario, call the source of the mail and ask them to resend.

Good luck!
    ARgal

Answer by ARgal at 10:30 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Yes, in fact one time I was cleaning off my desk and threw a bunch away. My son came down and asked where his bday card was? I looked everywhere. It had $50 in it. It was in the trash.

Answer by gemgem at 10:07 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I probably have, LOL.

The money thing, man... around Christmas time, I had photo Christmas cards made up and I took them to work to mail from there. Well one of them was one I was going to deliver to a friend of mine at work, so it just had her name on it, nothing else. Inside were 2 gift cards for her kids. Without thinking, I stuck it with the rest of the mail that our company sends out. Once I realized what I had done, our mail guy had already picked it up and it had been sent over to our shipping department (another building across town). Thank goodness I managed to get someone there and they found it and had it interofficed back to me. Talk about relief, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 10:59 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• You can get copies really easy.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:59 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I've never lost it, i've just forgotten about it and then found it a week later.
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 11:09 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• usually can find it but I had a child support check missing for 3 months (come from the VA not him)
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• yeah my daughter insurance card is now missing :( not good
    WildCat73

Comment by WildCat73 (original poster) at 10:18 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• someone moved it had it behind anther envelope and every time i picked it up it stuck to the other one lol. it finally fell down and it was exactly where i thought it was though
    WildCat73

Comment by WildCat73 (original poster) at 12:08 PM on Mar. 12, 2011