Can We Contact Administration About These Commercials?

Does anyone know how we contact them? I have my security on high and I still can not stop these damn commercials. Maye if we stopped posting for a day (which won't happen) LOL Cafemom would do something. I just want them to stop and yes I already have ad-block. I could scream, or maybe I'll just get off the sight for a while until (maybe) it does stop.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 10:09 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I did complain at the "contact us" area at the bottom of the page. Don't know if it does any good though.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:24 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• idk but I do know that I wont step foot into a walgreens because of the stupid ads I had yesterday. Ill boycott the advertisers LOL.

Answer by gemgem at 10:13 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• If you are using Firefox, download an add-on called Adblock Plus.  It's awesome!

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:23 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I've been debating closing my account over this issue. It started with adds that expand and now the adds are taking over the entire page! I'm very frustrated over this.

I used to LOVE this site. Now, if someone asks me, I'm going to say that it's a great site, but the adds are WAY TOO annoying to bother wit it.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I agree with Sherri, I'm a lot less likely to recommend the site because of all of the ads. I know what it costs to run a website and I'm sure CM is not hurting for money. The roll over ads with a mind of their own and all of the stupid pop ups are really bringing down the site quality.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• These ads are in unison with the ste itself. So you can't help them....
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 10:17 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• you could just mute the sound so you don't have to hear it, that's what I do. I mute the sound on my computer, then if it comes up you don't even notice.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:21 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• The commercials are how this site stays FREE!!!!! It does cost money for Cafe Mom to run this site.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:29 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Simplicity3 I went to modzilla abv web sight and added it ad-block plus we'll see.
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 10:41 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I dont even see what you are talking about? I feel like I am missing out. :(
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 10:42 AM on Mar. 12, 2011