What movie?

I'm off work all week and my boy is on Spring Break. I want to take him to see a movie sometime, which do you think he'd like (or what have your kids enjoyed)? He's (almost) 4.

Rango
Mars Needs Moms
Gnomeo & Juliet (I'm assuming they don't "die" in this like they do in Romeo & Juliet)

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 10:19 AM on Mar. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• Rango! I just came home from it...totally rad movie! It made me almost like birds <3
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:40 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Rango
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:20 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Id go to rango with the kids. Dh & I are going to Battle LA. I will probably take my son (almost 11) to it also. He hates little kid movies though lmao. He is like a teenager.

Answer by gemgem at 10:22 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• We saw Gnomoe two weeks ago. It was very cute. My girls loved it, but a boy would probably like one of the othr two better. Im actually planning on seeing Rango today.
    katcb1019

Answer by katcb1019 at 10:28 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Aww well today is my and dh date time, and he made it clear we were seeing that since I made him go to all the Twilight movies.

Answer by gemgem at 10:33 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Gnomeo and Juliet was cut and my kids loved it (They are 5 and 6 years old). They also loved Rango. We are now waiting for Kung Fu Panda 2 to come out. We're all excited about it.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 11:26 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Rango
    annie610

Answer by annie610 at 11:15 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• gemgem: DH is going to see Battle LA too, LOL. I don't really want to see it, so I'd rather take our kiddo to see something else.
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 10:26 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Well normally when we go to the movies, we'll go see something that he wants to see, which most of the time I don't mind seeing either. :) We are all going out on St. Patrick's Day to see "The Lord of the Dance: 3D" movie.
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 10:50 AM on Mar. 12, 2011