The Wisconsin protests have been chock full of comparisons of Republicans to the worst elements in history, threats to reporters and counter-protesters, mean-spirited rantings, and police-defying stormings of government buildings. Now, we get actual, specific threats to lawmakers and their families. Congratulations liberals! You've really shown you can step it up from Palin's "targeted" congressional districts!
This, of course, is hardly the first bit of menacing done by these unruly thugs who had been occupying the WI Capitol for weeks. Let's take a stroll down memory lane ...
• WI Democratic Representative threatens the life of female Republican after budget vote, "You're f***ing dead!"
• U.S. Rep. Michael Capuano (D-MA) rallies the crowd, "Every once and awhile you need to get out on the streets and get a little bloody when necessary."
• Protester threatens to break the neck of a Fox News reporter.
• WI rally full of hateful signs, targets, and threats.
• Micheal Moore proclaims, "This is war!"
• Jesse Jackson says that there will be a rebellion.
• Protesters: Chris Christie is a terrorist who would shoot workers.
• Freedom Works activist roughed up by union thug.
And for a nice little peaceful video
Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 12, 2011
But, carpy, these people don't think they used 'hateful rhetoric'. They think anything they said was justified. It is the typical narcissist personality. The 'you are wrong and I'm always right' trait of a narcissist.
9. Behaves arrogantly and haughtily. Feels superior, omnipotent, omniscient, invincible, immune, "above the law", and omnipresent (magical thinking). Rages when frustrated, contradicted, or confronted by people he or she considers inferior to him or her and unworthy.
Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_traits_of_a_narcissist#ixzz1GOpeQgYW
Answer by jesse123456 at 10:28 AM on Mar. 12, 2011
Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:36 AM on Mar. 12, 2011
I'm sure the people who have received the threats, which are well documented I might add, feel like everything is peaceful. Nothing like a peaceful death threat to kick off your weekend. It's all good as long as it itsn't crosshairs on a district map from a Conservative.
Answer by lovinangels at 10:37 AM on Mar. 12, 2011
Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:38 AM on Mar. 12, 2011
Answer by lovinangels at 10:39 AM on Mar. 12, 2011
Answer by gemgem at 10:40 AM on Mar. 12, 2011
Answer by lovinangels at 10:40 AM on Mar. 12, 2011